Ladakh Travel tips: Planning to visit Ladakh!
these 6 things to keep in mind.
Ladakh travel tips: many people dream of going to Ladakh. Ladakh is a great place for vacation and adventure sports. Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas at an altitude of 3542 m above sea level, Ladakh is surrounded by nature. The tourist season in Ladakh begins in April. It lasts until almost august. There are some things to look for when you selecting yours.
Remember these 6 things.
- If you are going to Ladakh for the first time, don’t go out for the first time. Mountain’s sickness causes many to have difficulty breathing.
- The weather in Ladakh changes in a few minutes, with cold winds blowing immediately. In such cases, keep warm clothes with you.
- After reaching Leh, you can rent a bike or cab for hire. Automated vehicles are not available here. If your budget is low, you can book active or Scotty.
- Ladakh is no plastic zone, so do not use plastic at all. Also don’t throw trash.
- After reaching Ladakh, keep track of vehicles before going anywhere and come back. Getting there will cost you a lot of money to get there, but it is important to know the vehicles.
- If you are planning to go Ladakh, plan to stay for at least one week. Only by planning like this can you fully enjoy the beauty of Ladakh.